Also, in accordance with article n ° 6 of Law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 on confidence in the digital economy, the managers of this website www.paysdoc.net are:
CONDITIONS OF SALE – PAYSDOC.COM
The Interpreter-Guides and Tour Escorts Agency, Stéphane GRUNFOGEL “PAYSDOC.COM” registered at the TOULOUSE RCS under No. 434 461 075, hereafter referred to as “SUPPLIER”,
The tour operator, coach company, business or individual ordering the service, hereafter called “Customer”,
THE FOLLOWING GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
and the quotation and the description of service used to make their choice, of which the Customer declares to have full knowledge.
Article 1 – Definition of services
The customer stipulates the services they require and these are formalized in a quotation which the customer signs to make a reservation.
The guide service includes supplying a guide to escort and guide the tour.
The guide will not offer driving services. If the customer requests a driver and a guide, we will provide a driver and a guide separately for safety reasons.
The customer will assume the cost of the guide’s transportation expenses to get to the meeting point and back.
The supplier will provide the customer with a fully qualified guide for the group to visit historic monuments and museums.
Tour escort service
A tour escort guide will be at the disposal of the customer from the time and place of the tour’s departure.
The customer will assume the cost of the accompanying guide’s transportation expenses to and from the meeting point.
Article 2 – Drawing up the contract
The customer confirms the reservation by returning a signed copy of the quotation to the supplier with a written statement indicating their approval of the contract, at least a fortnight prior to provision of the service.
Article 3 – Customer’s obligations
1 – Obligation to pay
Calculation of cost
The quotation will include the basic charges for the service.
However, with the customer’s agreement, we may add additional costs to the quotation or to the final invoice.
Additional costs are:
- The guide’s lunchtime meal costs when they are hired for a full day. Paysdoc will invoice the customer an extra twenty (20) euros if the customer does not pay for the guide’s lunch.
- Concerning escorting, the customer is liable for the cost of accommodation, full board, for visits and excursions from the day of departure to the return.
- The customer will pay for entrance fees to sites and monuments visited. We can include these in the quotation if required.
- The customer is liable for the guide’s and escort’s transportation costs from their home to the meeting point with the group. The supplier will invoice these transportation costs in addition to the cost of the service.
- The supplier will also add to the invoice any expenses paid by the guide or the escort on behalf of the agency to provide the service.
- Extra costs for qualified guides authorized to perform guided visits of national monuments and museums.
- Extra time if the duration of the service is extended beyond the initial estimates laid out in the quotation.
Conditions of payment
1. As per Article 2, the customer will pay the supplier 100% of the total quotation cost on reservation. If not, as per law L92-1442 of December 31, 1992, and our conditions of sale, the customer has 30 days after provision of the service to make the payment.
2. The customer will pay the balance on reception of the invoice by transfer or online by credit card.
3. For late payment and as per law L92-1442 of 31 December 1992 and our sale conditions, payments made after 30 days will rightfully lead to the invoicing of an indemnity of 40 euros amounting to 1.5% per month on the sum due. These conditions are consistent with the following minimum rates: 0% on early payments (made before interest is applied): 1.5% per month calculated on the net total of the invoice.
4. If the customer decides to engage our services, it automatically approves our conditions of sale and payment conditions, as stipulated by French law.
2 – Obligation to collaborate
The customer will provide the supplier all the information necessary to supply the service (for example itinerary) at least one week before provision thereof.
The customer will actively collaborate with the supplier:
- By providing, after verification, all the information needed to provide the service or which may facilitate its execution.
- By quickly answering all enquiries presented by the supplier.
- By studying the documents and recommendations provided by the supplier, and by signalling his agreement or observations before the deadlines indicated in the contract.
- In checking the services, object of the present contract.
Article 4 – Non-execution of the service
1. Cancellation by the supplier
If the supplier cancels the service before starting, he will inform the customer and will either reimburse the deposit or retain it as a deposit a future order.
2. Cancellation by the customer
The customer may cancel the reservation by registered mail addressed to the supplier.
The cancellation date is the date on which the supplier receives the registered mail.
thisIf the customer cancels at least one (1) month before the scheduled date of service, the supplier will reimburse the full deposit to the customer.
If the customer cancels within a fortnight (15 days) before the scheduled date of service, the supplier will reimburse 50% of the deposit to the customer.
If the cancellation occurs less than a fortnight (15 days) before the scheduled date of service, the deposit will not be reimbursed.
2. Interruption during the mission
1. Interruption by the supplier
If the supplier is unable to provide the service satisfactorily and in full, he will:
either suggest a replacement,
or if the customer declines this option on reasonable grounds, the supplier will reimburse the amount paid by the customer.
2. Interruption by the customer
If a member of the tour group interrupts the tour, the service will be invoiced in full without reimbursement.
3. Delay in execution of the service
a- If the tour group or the customer is late, the customer will inform the supplier as soon as possible.
b- If so, the supplier will:
either shorten the visit unless the guide or escort can extend their time on site
or cancel the service made unfeasible because of the delay, in compliance with article 4. 1. 1 detailed above
or suggest a replacement time and date
c- The customer will be responsible for the costs generated by the delay (notably meal and staff costs).
Article 5 – Litigation
1. The present contract is subject to French law.
Concerning litigation on the execution of this contract, both the supplier and the customer acknowledge the competence of the TOULOUSE Commercial Court.
Since the supplier is not contractually responsible for results, it befalls the customer to prove the supplier’s failure to fulfil the contract.
The supplier is not liable for minor disturbances.
3. Suspension of contract
Note that if the customer has not paid before the guide departs or fails to provide the supplier with the information necessary to provide the service, the supplier may demand the rightful suspension of the present contract without excluding potential claims for compensation.
Article 6 – Privacy
Both parties consider as strictly confidential all information, documents, data, ideas or concepts they may have witnessed in execution of this contract and they agree not to disclose them to any third party
Article 7 – Insurance
PAYSDOC.COM has subscribed to professional civil liability insurance with the GENERALI France Insurance Company TOULOUSE, contract number: 56349703 C.